Research computing resources offered by QFAB enable the visualisation and analysis of large biological data sets and to address complex biological problems. QFAB develops custom software tools, data management systems and web interface for life sciences researchers, as well as online clinical pathways for the healthcare communities.
QFAB supports large collaborative research projects where the member groups are based in different locations. We develop online tools for project participants to securely store their own data, access other members’ data and allow real-time communication between collaborative group members.
Our ICT services include:
- Data capture and management
- Database development
- Web, phone and tablet applications
- Web interfaces to biological databases and online pathway tools
(view Clinical ePathway leaflet – best practice-based medical software/interface building)
- Data analysis web applications
- Visualisation and interactive reporting (Read more about data visualisation)