This hands-on workshop will introduce users of the R software environment to the techniques involved in generating reproducible, dynamic data analyses and reports. Using literate programming approaches, participants will learn to build automated reusable reports in R.
QFAB supports drug discovery project with SAR analysis and SAR development using cheminformatics approaches.
Our cheminformatics services include:
- ADME and toxicity profiling
- Database and tool development for compound registration and inventory
- HTS data handling, mining and reporting
- Design of compound libraries (diverse, focused or targeted)
- Combinatorial library design and library enumeration
- Undesirable molecule elimination
- Hit-to-lead optimization
Enter the Chemi-Biology Platform