This hands-on workshop will introduce the building blocks of the Python scripting environment. Participants will learn about basic programming concepts including simple and complex data types, conditionals and looping that are applicable to Python and other languages.
Biostatistics and Bioinformatics support for Grant Applications
Help with drafting grant applications
QFAB provides free consultations to help researchers from member universities draft research grant applications that include bioinformatics, biostatistics and biodata. Examples of areas in which QFAB can help are:
- Experimental design (e.g. power calculations)
- Clinical trial statistical analysis plan
- Analysis methods
- Bioinformatics resources and compute infrastructure
- Data management plan
- Content and pilot analysis to include in the application
Email email@example.com to make an appointment for video or face-to-face consultations.
- By video conference, any weekdays, 9am - 5pm for all members
- UQ - any weekday at St Lucia
- Griffith Uni - Thursday morning at Southport and afternoon at Nathan
- QUT - Tuesdays mornings at Kelvin Grove and Gardens Point