This hands-on workshop will introduce users of the R software environment to the techniques involved in generating reproducible, dynamic data analyses and reports. Using literate programming approaches, participants will learn to build automated reusable reports in R.
Biostatistics and Bioinformatics support for Grant Applications
Help with drafting grant applications
QFAB provides free consultations to help researchers from member universities draft research grant applications that include bioinformatics, biostatistics and biodata. Examples of areas in which QFAB can help are:
- Experimental design (e.g. power calculations)
- Clinical trial statistical analysis plan
- Analysis methods
- Bioinformatics resources and compute infrastructure
- Data management plan
- Content and pilot analysis to include in the application
Email email@example.com to make an appointment for video or face-to-face consultations.
- By video conference, any weekdays, 9am - 5pm for all members
- UQ - any weekday at St Lucia
- Griffith Uni - Thursday morning at Southport and afternoon at Nathan
- QUT - Tuesdays mornings at Kelvin Grove and Gardens Point