This hands-on workshop will introduce users of the R software environment to the techniques involved in generating reproducible, dynamic data analyses and reports. Using literate programming approaches, participants will learn to build automated reusable reports in R.
Metro South Hospital Biostatistics Clinic
A Biostatistics Support Service is available to Metro South Health (MSH) researchers every weekday at the Princess Alexandra Hospital.
Click here to Request an appointment
Who is this service for?
Anyone from Metro South Hospital and Health Service needing statistical and data management assistance for their research.
What is this service for?
The resident biostatisticians can provide advice related to bioinformatics, biostatistics and biodata. We can provide:
- Advice on experimental design
- Recommendation and coaching on analysis methods
- Advice on the statistical analysis plans for your grants and ethics applications
- Recommendation on Data Management Plan
- Analysis of data
- Interpretation of results
- Recommendation on type and use of software
- Access to bioinformatics resources and compute infrastructure
- Publication revision & help with reviewer comments
When and where is it available?
The resident biostatisticians are available by appointment every weekday at:Level 4, Clinical Research Facility R Wing, Main Hospital Building (#1) Ground Level Entry Only: Next to Executive Building (#15) Princess Alexandra Hospital, Q4102