QFAB hosts and manages several Web Apollo servers to support genome annotation efforts of Queensland researchers
- Beetle genome
- Amphimedon and its symbionts genomes, Barrel-Sponge genome and Crown-of-Thorns Starfish genome
- Tardis-vault: TraDIS data is a crucial resource for those studying the fundamentals of bacterial viability and biochemistry, infection, vaccine development and antibiotic development.
- GCC16 20160629 - Overview of main features (YouTube) - Apollo: Collaborative Manual Annotation for Genomic Sequencing Projects
- EMBL-ABR training 20171121 - Hands-on workshop (YouTube)- Genome Annotation using Apollo
- EMBL-ABR Training: 20180822 (YouTube)- Genome Assembly and Annotation with Galaxy Australia