This hands-on workshop will introduce the fundamentals of the R software environment, a powerful, popular and free statistical and graphical programming language.
QFAB members' clinics
What is this service for?
QFAB Bioinformatics can provide advice related to bioinformatics, biostatistics and biodata. We can provide:
- Advice on experimental design
- Recommendation and coaching on analysis methods
- Analysis of data
- Interpretation of results
- Choice and use of software
- Access to bioinformatics resources and compute infrastructure
- Recommendations on Data Management Plans
- Content and pilot analysis for grants
- Publication revision & help with reviewer comments
Who is this service for?
Researchers and Higher Degree Research students from member universities can receive free consultations to help with research projects, publications and upcoming grant applications.
How does it work?
Please click below to request an appointment for your affiliation:
Need for more?
QFAB’s Analysis Hotel allows students and researchers to perform their analysis embedded within the QFAB Team at UQ’s Institute for Molecular Bioscience (IMB). The QFAB Team will help researchers and students to access tools, platforms, data and international resources as well as providing advice for the analysis.