This support is provided by the Research and Statistical Support Service (RASSS) of the Faculty of Medicine lead by Associate Professor Jason Ferris. It is provided in collaboration with QFAB.
A Statistical Consultant is located at each of the three main FoM precinct locations:
- Children’s Health Research Centre (CHRC),
- Herston: UQ Centre for Clinical Research (CCR)
- TRI: Centre for Health Services Research (CHSR)
Support for HDRs and Research Staff from FoM
- Clinics (1 hour consultations) are available by appointments.
Support for Academic title holders (ATHs)
- Initial consultation to discuss support required (no charge, with the agreement of the centre/unit director).
- Support for grant preparation (no charge; with the agreement of the centre/unit director).
- Grant preparation will involve the creation of a needs assessment and budget agreement for the grant should it be successful. Funds sourced through grants will become an important source of funding that will enable growth and enrichment of RASSS capability
Book an Appointment