This half day workshop will present how to construct surveys and questionnaires to maximise the number of respondents, correctly target the information required, ensure valid responses are provided, and successfully analyse the results.
Design and analysis of surveys (22 June 2018)
Fri, 22/06/2018 - 09:00 to 12:30
Health and Social Science professionals wishing to collect and analyse subjective information from a study group.
- Ethics and confidentiality of surveys
- Sample size estimation
- Survey instrument and response biases
- Maximising response rates and quality information
- The Likert scale, reliability and validity
- Common pitfalls of surveys
- Comparison of responses between groups
- Effectively frame a survey question
- Generate your own surveys using SurveyMonkey
- Generate a summary report based on the responses