This 1.5-day workshop will include a short introduction to next-generation sequencing theory and an introduction to Galaxy. The hands-on component of the workshop will cover the concepts of de novo assembly and initial annotation of a genome from short-read NGS data.
Introduction to Statistics using SPSS
Life science and clinical researchers looking for analysis capabilities beyond those provided by Excel.
- import and processing of data within SPSS
- Data management and cleaning
- Derived variables and transformations
- Quality control techniques
- Summary tables, statistics, and graphics
- Introduction to statistical hypothesis testing
- Upload and process data in SPSS
- Generate summary plots, figures and tables in SPSS
- Generate simple statistical inference tests in SPSS
- Create and run functions in SPSS