The workshop provides an introduction to REDCap for the development and management of registries and surveys through hands on exercises. The skills can maximise the value of the data being captured in clinical studies. No prior statistical or computing knowledge is required.
Introduction to Statistics using SPSS
Life science and clinical researchers looking for analysis capabilities beyond those provided by Excel.
- import and processing of data within SPSS
- Data management and cleaning
- Derived variables and transformations
- Quality control techniques
- Summary tables, statistics, and graphics
- Introduction to statistical hypothesis testing
- Upload and process data in SPSS
- Generate summary plots, figures and tables in SPSS
- Generate simple statistical inference tests in SPSS
- Create and run functions in SPSS