This half day workshop will present how to construct surveys and questionnaires to maximise the number of respondents, correctly target the information required, ensure valid responses are provided, and successfully analyse the results.
Introduction to Statistics using SPSS
Life science and clinical researchers looking for analysis capabilities beyond those provided by Excel.
- import and processing of data within SPSS
- Data management and cleaning
- Derived variables and transformations
- Quality control techniques
- Summary tables, statistics, and graphics
- Introduction to statistical hypothesis testing
- Upload and process data in SPSS
- Generate summary plots, figures and tables in SPSS
- Generate simple statistical inference tests in SPSS
- Create and run functions in SPSS